Norfolk’s Middleton Hall Golf Club, a beautiful, architecturally-designed course located at the heart of Norfolk’s gorgeous countryside, granting easy access via the A47 Norwich trunk road near King’s Lynn. Suitable for golfers of all abilities, our course will challenge beginners and pros alike, ensuring that each member’s round is unique, engaging and fun.
Here at Middleton Hall Golf Club, we’re passionate about the progression of both new and experienced golfers, which is reflected in our tuition options. Our pro can help you with all aspects of your game, and take you from a beginner to a fully-fledged member of our club.
While we pride ourselves on the variety of holes our challenging parkland golf course offers, we’re also an events centre with an interesting and varied schedule. Our modern clubhouse is the perfect place to host all manner of events, from weddings and wakes to birthdays and corporate days. What’s more, our welcoming and attentive staff will cater to your every need, ensuring that your day is a success.
Here are our facilities and services at a glance:
- An excellent 18-hole golf course, perfect for societies and opens
- A golf shop, stocked with leading brands
- Well-kept practice facilities
- A comfortable lounge, bar and restaurant for both casual drinks and Sunday carveries alike
- A fitting venue for all kinds of occasions, including birthdays and wakes
- Covered and floodlit eight bay driving range for all year round practice
If you have any questions regarding becoming a member at our golf club, don’t hesitate to get in touch.